1. The authority to conduct regular cash examination shall be inherent to the audit team
having jurisdiction over the audited agencies. The audit team leader shall be responsible
in identifying the audit team member/s who will conduct or assist him in the cash
2. Whenever the circumstances warrant, the Chairperson or the Cluster/Regional Director
may constitute special audit teams to conduct cash examination.
1. Develop an overall plan/audit program, taking into consideration the objectives to be
accomplished, the scope, the manpower requirement and estimated man-hours.
2. Schedule the examination properly to avoid inconvenience to the agency’s clientele and
the AOs and disruption of operations.
3. Brief the audit team of the work to be done, how it will be done, the distribution of tasks
and timetable for the examination, proper conduct and behaviour, among others.
Back ¦ Next