NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT OF GOODS: Emergency Cases |
Negotiated Procurement is a method of procurement of goods whereby the procuring entity directly negotiates a contract with a technically, legally, and financially capable supplier.
It may be resorted to in emergency cases or in any of the following cases:
- After 2 failed biddings,
- Procurement Agent,
- Defense Cooperation Agreement,
- Small-Value Procurement,
- NGO Participation,
- United Nations Agencies.
1. Approval of the Alternative Method of Procurement
- Audit Objective:
To verify if the adoption of the Alternative Method: Negotiated Procurement in Emergency Cases was in accordance with the rules and regulations
- Sub-Objectives, Criteria, Validation Procedures & Suggested Working Paper
Documents needed for evaluation:
- copy of the approved Minutes of Pre-Procurement Conference duly certified by the BAC Secretariat;
- BAC Resolution recommending negotiated procurement, duly approved by the HOPE;