PROPERTY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIPT
A. This shall be prepared by the Barangay Treasurer upon issuance of property and equipment. This form shall be accomplished as follows:
1. Barangay - name of the barangay
2. City/Municipality - city/municipality of the barangay
3. Province - province of the barangay
4. PAR. No. - the PAR shall be numbered as follows:
5. Quantity - number of units given to the employee or user of the property
6. Unit - Unit of measurement
7. Description - brief description or details of the items issued to the employee/user
8. Property No. - assigned property number of the property issued
9. Date Acquired - acquisition date of the property
10. Cost - cost/value of the property received
B. The PAR shall be prepared in two copies and distributed as follows:
Original - Barangay Treasurer
2nd copy - End-user
3rd copy - C/M Accountant
C. The recipient who is accountable for the property or equipment shall sign in the “receive by” portion of the form and indicate the date of receipt.
Back | Annex 26.1
D. The Barangay Treasurer shall sign in the Issued by portion and indicate the date.
E. The PAR shall be renewed every three years or every time there is a change custodianship/user of the property.