PETTY CASH VOUCHER (PCV)
A. The PCV shall be accomplished as follows:
1. No. - control number assigned by the BT and it shall be numbered as follows:
2. Date - date of the preparation of PCV
3. Barangay - name of the barangay
4. Payee - name of the payee requesting for petty cash advance.
5. City/Municipality - name of city or municipality of the barangay
6. Province - name of the province of the barangay
7. I. To be filled up upon request
a. Particulars - purpose of the petty cash advance request.
b. Amount - amount of petty cash requested.
c. Box A Requested by - shall be signed by the requestor.
Approved by - shall be signed by the PB
d. Box B Paid by - shall be signed by the BT
Cash Received by - shall be signed by the recipient of cash
8. II. To be filled up upon liquidation
a. Total Amount Granted - amount of cash received by the requestor
b. Total Amount Paid Per OR No. ___ - total amount paid per invoice
c. Amount Refunded/Reimbursed - the difference between the total amount granted less amount paid
d. Box C - the BT shall check the appropriate box and affix his signature and place the date of the transaction
e. Box D - the payee shall check the appropriate box and affix his signature and place date of the transaction
B. The PCV shall be prepared in two copies to be distributed as follows:
Original - COA Auditor thru the C/M Accountant together with the supporting documents
2nd copy - BT file
Back | Annex 13.1